Ashton Dunphy, LCSW
Ashton Dunphy is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker who has a history of working at outpatient, partial hospitalization, and inpatient facilities for substance abuse and mental health. Ashton has a strong clinical focus on chemical dependency, co-occurring disorders, trauma, anxiety, depression, and mood disorders. Ashton has a history of doing individual and couples therapy. Ashton is certified in DBT (Dialectical Behavioral Therapy) and is also trained in EMDR and EFT (Emotion focused therapy).
- Northern Arizona University: Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Arizona State University: Masters degree in Social Work
- Emotion Focused Therapy Training: Issued June 2019
- EMDR Trained: issued in September 2018
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy: Issued June 2018