Cathy Schneider, LCSW
Cathy is a licensed clinical social worker with experience in outpatient, residential, hospital, community, and crisis response settings. She received her training at the University of Missouri. Cathy focuses on trauma, psychosis, anxiety, depression, personality concerns, first responders, and the LGBTQIA+ community. She works with patients struggling with infertility issues, diabetes, and other health management needs. She uses Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, and works from a psychodynamic/relational perspective. Cathy also works with children using Trauma –Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT) to treat childhood trauma. She sees patients ages 5 and up.
- Union Institute and University, Gender Theory, BA
- University of Missouri, Master of Social Work
- Internships through McCambridge Center (substance abuse tx for women) and Coalition Against Rape & Domestic Violence
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy